How we collect your personal data
RimRubber obtains your personal data directly from you via different communication means such as emails, phone calls or face-to-face meetings, during the registration process, during payment process which may include payment history, and during your engagement with RimRubber to provide you with services.
RimRubber also obtains your personal data from the referrals from existing customer, event organizers and other sources. For more details on how RimRubber collects your data please contact our Customer Support team.
Legally processing your personal data
RimRubber only processes your personal data based on at least one of the following lawfulness basis as per the law:
Comply with Know Your Customer (KYC) process to verify your Identity and assess the potential risks of any illegal intention.
Process payment transactions
Legal obligations Contractual obligations
Fulfil obligations arising from contract agreements and policies entered between you and RimRubber mostly for the provision of our services such as underwriting, issuing insurance policy, renewals, processing claims, processing and recording of salvage and other recoveries, and car replacement/ vehicle assistance.
Provide you with details and notifications about our services and changes to the services as per your request on receiving such details.
Obtain feedback on our services provided to you.
Issuing proposals and quotations
Types of personal data we process
Share and transfer of data within and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Security of your personal data
Retention period of your personal data
You have the right to Request RimRubber to:
- access your personal data processed by RimRubber;
- amend your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- remove your data when (a) the purpose of which your data has been collected is no longer valid; (b) your personal data is processed in an unlawful basis; (c) the information is necessary for compliance with the law; or (d) your data is inaccurate;
- block or restrict further processing of your personal data;
- Submit a complaint when your personal data is being used for the purpose of direct marketing or for the purpose of making-a-decision which is based on automated processing including profiling where such processing may have legal ramifications or significantly affect your rights;
- Withdraw your consent at any time to processing or transferring your personal data for specific reason.
- RimRubber have the right to reject your request. RimRubber will inform you within 15 days of receiving the request on the rejection and explanation of the rejection. In case your request is incomplete, RimRubber will inform you within 10 days to complete your request. You have the right to lodge a complaint to Saudi Arabia's Personal Data Protection Authority.
As part of the personal data security measures, RimRubber may request you to provide specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to have it.